M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 Foundation:
We put MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 to the ultimate test of seeing how long it wears and, not surprisingly, the formula lasts for a full 24 hours! This modern foundation combines a matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage with broad spectrum SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly while controlling oil and shine with a non-caking, breathable formula. Comfortable and extremely long-wearing, it helps minimise the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother and more even look and finish. Available in our most inclusive range of colours.
Please note that the Foundation Pump is sold separately.
Not your perfect foundation match? Exchange it for free*
Try any shade of Studio Fix Fluid and if you’re not happy, you can exchange it for free within 30 days from the date of purchase.
*Offer is available on the purchase of any Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation purchased from 03/02/2022 until 01/03/2022. This offer is intended to permit a customer to use and sample a reasonable amount of the product to establish if they are happy with it. To be eligible under this offer, the product must be returned to store with proof of purchase of delivery online or to the same M·A·C counter within 30 days of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse to grant a refund in the event that in our reasonable opinion this offer has been abused. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. Your rights under law are not affected.
Key Claims and Benefits.
• 24-hour wear
• Non-poring and refines skin
• Controls oil and shine, 6 hours
• For all skin types, especially oily skin
• Stay-true colour, 24 hours
• Non-fading/streaking/caking/settling, 24 hours
• Provides immediate and long-term moisture, 8 hours
• Sweat- and humidity-resistant
• Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15
• Dermatologist tested
• Always apply to well-moisturised and prepped skin, using the 170 BRUSH, for a studio-ready complexion.
• Apply to the centre of the face first (or wherever you want more coverage), then use a brush to blend to the outer regions of your face.
• Tip: Try mixing with your favourite moisturiser or oils to create a more sheer, luminous finish.