Energize dull, tired skin with the smell of fresh coffee beans and deeply exfoliating 100% natural walnut shell powder. This coffee face scrub will leave skin looking and feeling fresh.
MADE IN U.S.A
MADE WITH 100% NATURAL EXFOLIANTS • OIL-FREE • PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • NON-COMEDOGENIC • GLOBALLY, ST. IVES DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS AND IS CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE BY PETA
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Energizing Coconut & Coffee Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • NON-COMEDOGENIC • GLOBALLY, ST. IVES DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS AND IS CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE BY PETA
Crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret behind many of our scrubs. We take pride in ensuring the walnut shell powder in our scrubs is finely milled and polished so that each particle has a smooth surface. This ensures our scrubs only provide exfoliation to the outer layers of dead skin cells and do not damage your skin.
Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Ceteareth-20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Caffeine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
*Please reference product packaging for the latest ingredient list
Let your face have a little good, clean fun. Our scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants and our cleansing sticks are made with 100% natural coconut oil. Leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing!